[Openid-specs-fapi] Source files for the Public Review of FAPI Part 1, 2, and JARM

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Thu Aug 30 04:47:45 UTC 2018

Dear Mike,

Attached please find the zip archive of the source files of the drafts
that FAPI WG recommends as implementer's drafts.

Specifically, Part 1 and 2 are recommended as the 2nd Implementer's
drafts and JARM is recommended as the 1st Implementer's draft.

I also took the liberty to prepare a draft announcement in the
OpenID.net site as well at
https://openid.net/wordpress/wp-admin/post.php?post=33504&action=edit so
hopefully, the announcement goes smoothly.

If there are any issues, please call me via Skype/Hangouts etc.

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute