[Openid-specs-fapi] Almost ready for the 2nd Implementer's Draft (for Read and Read Write security profile)

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Mon Aug 27 08:24:46 UTC 2018

Dear FAPIers:

Most relevant pull requests have come in except one and I have accepted
them.
The remaining one is editorial in nature so we can kind of wait for it
to come in even during the public review period.

Please read the draft carefully and check it for glitches. I plan to
submit them to the ODIF secretary for the announcement in a couple of
days.

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute