[Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Tue Apr 10 15:59:06 UTC 2018

I have concerns. The reason for this group was to address the legal and security requirements of a particular sector in efforts to get a global standard based on Connect.

A mark of success is universal applicability, but a loss of focus would be of grave concern for me speaking as an individual.

Phil