[Openid-specs-fapi] Call today

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Tue Apr 17 22:37:26 UTC 2018

Dear FAPIers:

Sorry for not sending this out earlier.

I am now in Wuhan, China, to attend the SC 27 meetings.
Due to the two factors, I have difficulties in doing the call today.

1) Hotel network in the morning is extremely slow
2) The bus to the conference center originally I planned to take was canceled and I have to take the one that collides with the call.

I could start the bridge but conducting a call from there may be a bit unrealistic.
So, I would have to ask someone else to conduct the call.

FYI, there is no new issues and the pull request situation has not changed since the last week so I do not have anything particular but for the agenda but only the liaison updates.

Best,

Nat