[Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Apr 10 19:33:44 UTC 2018

FAPI WG,

Putting "user" in the name might cause confusion with "User Managed
Access" (UMA).

Why wouldn't you want to leverage the existing "OpenID" Branding?

If not "OpenID Plus" then "OpenID ____"?

What strikes me about FAPI is that it's the most secure profile of
OpenID Connect, and can be used by the OP to increase assurance, and the
RP to increase protection. So "OpenID Plus" says it's basically
OpenID... with some extra stuff to make it extra secure.

- Mike