[Openid-specs-fapi] another EU banking API launch: Ulster bank

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Thu Oct 12 11:15:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think this actually happened last month but I don't think it's been mentioned here before - Ulsterbank in Ireland have launched APIs:

https://developer.ulsterbank.ie/documentation

Right now it seems to be read only and plain OAuth2. Apparently it's based on technology from RBS. I thought it might be based on https://github.com/OpenBankProject/OBP-API/wiki (NB: That is NOT the same thing as the UK OpenBanking APIs that the largest 9 UK banks are involved with) as Ulster & RBS had some involvement with that, but the APIs look different to me.

Cheers,

Joseph