[Openid-specs-fapi] [Bitbucket] Issue #127: CIBA: security issues (openid/fapi)

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:12:31 UTC 2017

To be really clear then. Only the telco can support CIBA, correct?

Note that i voted against the MODRNA specs because, IMO, they do not uphold
the user consent requirements in OpenID Connect. For FAPI to endorse the
telco involvement in a financial transaction would exacerbate this failing.

..tom

Peace ..tom