[Openid-specs-fapi] Meeting notes available now

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Mar 15 12:16:13 UTC 2017

Thanks Dave,

The credential for the admin of the GoToMeeting is

username: sakimura at gmail.com
password: openid2012

If you could send the agenda, that would b great too. If not, I will try
to send a suggested one later.

One of the thing that is worth discussing is the new draft for PoP
token.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-01

Best,

---