[Openid-specs-fapi] Berlin API group to publish API standard for PSD2

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 11:00:03 UTC 2017

Thanks Henrik.

I suggest that we attempt to open up a formal liaison relationship with the
Berlin Group.
I have the letter that we drafted for Open Banking, which we could re-use a
fair amount of.

Perhaps we can discuss on the next FAPI call who could be the FAPI liaison?

Dave

On 14 June 2017 at 17:10, Henrik Biering via Openid-specs-fapi <

> There is an extensive press release here:
> http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c2914b_affaa594470e40e5ae16ced6b0e412d0.pdf
> (including the following statement: "The Initiative is open for
> cooperation or liaison with other relevant Open
> Banking initiatives ...")
>
> The main info page is here:
> http://www.berlin-group.org/psd2-access-to-bank-accounts
>
> /Henrik
>

> Den 14-06-2017 kl. 07:29 skrev Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi:
>
> Let’s talk about this in the Atlantic call next week.
>

> --
>
> PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the
>
> named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,
>
> please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Momentum Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Momentum Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 561538) at fca.org.uk/register. Momentum
Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration
number 06909772 © . Momentum Financial Technology Limited 2016. DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the
information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information
in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst
reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free,
it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for
viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and
recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any
opinions expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Financial
Technology Limited or of any other group company.