[Openid-specs-fapi] Berlin API group to publish API standard for PSD2

Henrik Biering hb at peercraft.com
Wed Jun 14 16:10:46 UTC 2017

There is an extensive press release here:
http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c2914b_affaa594470e40e5ae16ced6b0e412d0.pdf
(including the following statement: "The Initiative is open for
cooperation or liaison with other relevant Open
Banking initiatives ...")

The main info page is here:
http://www.berlin-group.org/psd2-access-to-bank-accounts

/Henrik