[Openid-specs-fapi] EBA Regulatory Technical Standards

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:57:00 UTC 2017

looks like the US banks have build their own payment network.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/business/dealbook/mobile-banking-zelle-venmo-apple-pay.html?module=WatchingPortal&region=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=4&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F06%2F12%2Fbusiness%2Fdealbook%2Fmobile-banking-zelle-venmo-apple-pay.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Dave Tonge via Openid-specs-fapi <

..tom