[Openid-specs-fapi] Request to start the Implementer's draft voting process

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 1 00:14:56 UTC 2017

Also, I need to know what draft number this version is, since it doesn't say in the spec itself.  I'm asking because I need to know to use the proper filename at openid.net/specs/.  For example, the read-only API was at draft three, and so it is posted at:
                http://openid.net/specs/openid-financial-api-part-1-wd-03.html

If, for example, this were draft 99 of part 2, it would be posted as:
                http://openid.net/specs/openid-financial-api-part-2-wd-99.html

Once I have this information and the source from which the .xml was generated, I'll be able to proceed to start the review period.

                                                -- Mike (writing as board secretary)