[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and agenda for Feb. 1 Call

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Jan 31 15:46:56 UTC 2017

Dear FAPI WG members:

Please see the proposed agenda as follows.
Let me know if there is anything to be added.

You can find more details at
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2017-02-01

We will spend a bit of time for going over the comments acquired during
the public review period as well.

Best,

Nat

FAPI WG Meeting agenda (2017-02-01)
Date & Time: 2017-02-01 15:00 UTC
     (07:00 PDT, 15:00 UK, 16:00 Denmark, 00:00+1 JST)

Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862

Agenda
-------
1.   Roll Call
2.   Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
3.   Implementer's draft Part 1 voting preparation (Nat)
4.   Working Drafts
4.1.   Part 1: Read Only API Security Profile (Nat & Edmund)
4.2.   Part 2: Read & Write API Security Profile (Nat & Edmund)
5.   Issues (Nat)
6.   External Orgs
6.1.   FS-ISAC DDA (Anoop)
6.2.   OFX (Anoop)
6.3.   JP Banking Association (Nat)
6.4.   Denmark Banking Association(s) (Henrik)
7.   New Use Cases Discussion (Anoop)
7.1.   Shared computer use case 1
7.1.1.   Environment
7.1.2.   Use case