[Openid-specs-fapi] How do I find AccountID to use in transfer?

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Mon Aug 8 03:04:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Anoop,

Got it. So, the "transfer" is a lower risk scenario than sending money to
somebody else, I gather.

I suppose we can look at other APIs when it comes to sending money from one
person to another, which we can postpone till R.3.

Best,

Nat

--

PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the

named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.