[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Proposed eKYC and IDA WG Agenda for 16-06-2021

Kai Lehmann kai.lehmann at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 16 12:58:04 UTC 2021

Hi Mark,

If we have time, I suggest we take some time to discuss structuring the repository in regards to additional specs/schema extensions. As our build pipeline is currently failing (due to schema validation errors in some of the examples), we should address this. I suppose it has something to do with mixing examples which are not part of the eKYC core schema.

See you all in a few hours,
Kai

On 16.06.21, 13:05, "Openid-specs-ekyc-ida on behalf of Mark Haine via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida" <openid-specs-ekyc-ida-bounces at lists.openid.net on behalf of openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net> wrote:

    Hi All,

     Here is the suggested agenda for today’s WG:

    1. Brief review of external Orgs & Events

    1.
    Main Agenda Items

              1. TISA Project update – Nick Mothershaw
              2. eIDAS update – Stéphane Mouy

         * Any other main discussion points?

    1. PRs & Issues

    We will only review PRs and issues if we have time

    Implementers draft 3 focus
    PR #63 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/63> / Issue

    #1225 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1225/id_document-is-too-narrow>  - Id_evidence - Julian
    PR #74 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/74> / Issue