[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1245: pre-configured claims eKYC requests (openid/ekyc-ida)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Apr 21 16:20:38 UTC 2021

New issue 1245: pre-configured claims eKYC requests
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1245/pre-configured-claims-ekyc-requests

Torsten Lodderstedt:

In a session I convened at IIW #32, there was a suggestion to allow RPs to setup and, in the authentication request, reference eKYC requests. I suggest to discuss this idea in the group. In our experience, such requests are pretty static per RP and such a reference could be a handy alias shortening the request and making it less vulnerable for modifications.