[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] claims and value(s) and age verification and etc

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Mon Feb 22 22:59:02 UTC 2021

During the last call I said I'd put in an issue for my concern/confusion
around what I perceived to be a departure from core OIDC's definition of
the claims parameter. Honestly, I'm not sure how to do that - i.e. how to
articulate it in a meaningful way or suggest any resolution. So I don't
think I'm going to get an issue in. But I did try and share some thoughts
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/42/age-verification#comment-207502545
, which I think is the best I can do with it at this point.

computer. Thank you._