[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Santander Contribution to OpenID

Pulido Moyano, Alberto alberto.pulido at santander.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 15:38:32 UTC 2020

Hi ekyc-ida OpenID working group members,

Please find attached the 3 different specs we at Santander would like to contribute to OpenID, following the OpenID Contribution License Agreement sign-off and the recommendation from this WG to post them here.

We hope some of the ideas within these specs could be interesting for you and if that’s the case, adhered to current of future OpenID standard definitions.

In particular, and for the interest of this Working Group, we have shared on several occasions what we call “assertion claims” and which was referred in two different issues: Expression Language<https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1186/expression-language> and claims-for-age-verification<https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1172/claims-for-age-verification>. As a quick reminder, here is an example request and response:

Request:

{

    "assertion_claims": {

        "age":{

            "purpose": "If you are elderly or young people you will get a discount",

            "assertion": {"or": [ {"gte": 65}, {"gte": 4, "lte": 16} ]

        }

    }

}

Response:

{

    "assertion_claims": {

        "age": { "result": true }

    }

}

For more details on the specs please check the attached documents, which includes an intro to Santander Digital Trust Protocol and the three associated specifications.

Kind regards

[signature_1615721812]

[signature_311288615]

Alberto Pulido
Technical Expert
Innovation Hub
Chief Operating Office (COO)
+44 (0)7710380464

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they've been sent. Santander doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with the sender another way. This message doesn't create or change any contract. Santander doesn't accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored. If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.

Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. https://www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://www.fca.org.uk/register.  Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.

Ref:[PDB#1-4B]