[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1213: birth_*_name Description should use "name(s)" instead of just "name" (openid/ekyc-ida)

Kai Lehmann issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Oct 22 10:59:28 UTC 2020

New issue 1213: birth_*_name Description should use "name(s)" instead of just "name"
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1213/birth_-_name-description-should-use-name-s

Kai Lehmann:

The OIDCC spec is describing the claims given\_name, middle\_name and family\_name with “name\(s\)”. It allows one or more names separated by space characters. The eKYC spec, however, only uses the term “name” \(singular\) for the birth\_\*\_name claims. I presume that although the eKYC spec does not explicitely state it, multiple names separated by space can be given for all those claims. I recommend to enhance the description of those claims to incorporate this. I’ll happily provide a PR for that.