[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] proposed eKYC and IDA WG Agenda for 15-07-2020

Mark Haine mark at considrd.consulting
Mon Jul 20 10:47:05 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I propose that the schedule of meetings for the summer be reduced due to events line OAuth Security Workshop 2020 and some peoples holidays conflicting with working group meetings.

It is my suggestion that we:

  *   cancel this week’s meeting 22nd  July
  *   go ahead with the meeting on the 29th July
  *   cancel the working group call on the 5th August
After that we can resume our normal weekly cadence.

Please let me know if there are any significant objections.

Best Regards,

Mark Haine

OpenID Foundation eKYC & IDA Working Group Co-chair

+44 (0) 777 555 0344 | mark at considrd.consulting<mailto:mark at considrd.consulting> | considrd.consulting<https://www.considrd.consulting/> | 30 The Grange, Irvine.  KA11 2EU
[considrd.consulting logo][OpenID Logo]<https://www.considrd.consulting/>