[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] eKYC and IDA WG Agenda for 03-06-2020

OpenID Foundation Director director at oidf.org
Wed Jun 3 14:55:04 UTC 2020

I'm  unable to attend.
My report re external orgs and events.

Update:
1. We await confirmation of the OpenID Foundation and the Financial Data Exchange Online Workshop in June TBD.
The primary objective is a deep dive on Financial-Grade APIs. I’ve proposed an overview of the eKYC and Identity Assurance WG as well.

2. The International Monetary Fund’s International Institute of Finance, Open Global Trust Framework Initiative will be launched soon.
The OpenID Foundation will lead the technical work stream with a focus on Financial-Grade APIs and eKYC and Identity Assurance.

Will advise and post details asap at www.oidf.net<http://www.oidf.net>
Don