[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1199: Conformance Tests (openid/ekyc-ida)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed May 6 16:01:25 UTC 2020

New issue 1199: Conformance Tests
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1199/conformance-tests

Torsten Lodderstedt:

OIDC4IDA is getting mature and being implemented in several places, we should talk about how we ensure interoperability among implementations.

Experience for OpenID Connect and FAPI have shown, automatic conformance testing is a reliable way to foster interoperability. I suggest we evaluate what it takes to build OIDC4IDA tests on top of the existing tests for OpenID Connect.