[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Invitation to the OpenID Foundation & Open Banking Financial-grade API (FAPI) Conformance and Certification Workshop – Monday, April 27, 2020
OpenID Foundation Director
director at oidf.org
Mon Apr 6 19:18:03 UTC 2020
As highlighted in a recent blog<https://openid.net/2020/03/13/flatten-the-curve-openid-foundation-virtual-workshops-to-continue-momentum-and-progress/>, the OpenID Foundation remains committed to providing its members and the community at large updates on Working Groups as well as other current digital identity topics like open banking.
This is to invite you to the first of these workshops is in partnership with the Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE). On Monday, April 27, 2020 the Foundation and OBIE will host a virtual workshop focused on Financial-grade API (FAPI) conformance and certification.
Registration is required for this workshop so please do so by Thursday, April 23, 2020: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-banking-conformance-certification-workshop-tickets-101721477678
The primary audiences for this workshop are ASPSPs, TPPs and vendors (TSPs) supporting the UK Open Banking (OBIE) Standard. We also encourage those that developing or supporting a related standard based on the Financial-Grade API (FAPI) profile to also participate.
The goals of this workshop is to update participants on the latest developments in both the OIDF Financial-Grade API (FAPI) profile and the OBIE Standard:
* Update participants on the latest developments in both the OIDF Financial-grade API (FAPI) profile and the OBIE Standard.
* Demonstrate the respective conformance tools and the benefits of certification
* Provide participants with help and support in using these tools.
* Encourage a greater number of certifications.
* Ultimately to help grow the open banking ecosystem, enhancing security and benefits for participants and end customers.
The OpenID Foundation is developing workshops with other liaison partners. Information will be published in the coming week.
OpenID Foundation Executive Director
14:00 - 14.10
Don Thibeau (Chair OIDF)
@Chris Michael (OBIE)
• Why conformance and certification is critical
• Current status of FAPI and OBIE certifications
PART 1 - OpenID Foundation’s Financial-Grade API (FAPI) Working Group
14.10 - 14.20
Nat Sakimura (OIDF)
• Vision for the FAPI profile and conformance tools, including global context
14.20 - 14.30
The FAPI and CIBA profiles
Daniel Fett (OIDF, Yes.com)
• High level functionality of latest drafts of FAPI and CIBA
• Future planned updates
Conformance Tool Demo
@Joseph Heenan (OIDF, Fintech Labs)
• Online demo of the tool
• Including App-App tests
• Including RP tests
15.00 - 15.15
Q&A on the specifications and tools
15.15 - 15.30
PART 2 - UK Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE)
15.30 - 15.40
Summary of the OBIE Standard
@Freddi Gyara (OBIE)
• Summary of Functional APIs and DCR
• Different approaches to use of OBIE Directory and eIDAS certificate validation
15.40 - 16:10
Conformance Tool Demo
@Julian Coombes @Glyn Jackson (OBIE)
• For AIS, PIS, CBPII and DCR
16.10 - 16.25
Q&A on specifications and tools
16.25 - 16.45
Open discussion on issues and suggestions from the audience
• What is blocking/stopping certification?
• What else can OBIE/OIDF do to help?
16:45 - 17:00
Summary and next steps
@Chris Michael (OBIE) Don Thibeau and Nat Sakimura (OIDF)
• Call to action for ASPSPs to disclose/share plans/timing for certification for FAPI, CIBA, DCR
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ekyc-ida