[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Aggregated verified claims

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Thu Mar 12 19:06:01 UTC 2020

Hi Achim,

the basic assumption is that a verified_claims object as a whole comes from a single source simply because the verification data belong to a certain verification done at a certain claim source for a certain claim set.

Note: the OP can provide multiple verified_claims objects from different sources as shown by this example https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-1_0.html#name-op-attested-ad-external-cla

best regards,
Torsten.