[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1157: Metadata for Claims Languages (openid/ekyc-ida)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jan 28 08:58:31 UTC 2020

New issue 1157: Metadata for Claims Languages
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1157/metadata-for-claims-languages

Torsten Lodderstedt:

At the F2F in Tokyo the topic of claims language came up. There is a mechanism to tag claims with the respective language \(see OIDC Core Section 5.2\).

In order to both make the language explicit and save space the idea of a default setting for the language of a certain assertion came up.

Note: I think we should introduce a metadata feature, which could also be used to indicate the schema version of a certain verified\_claims element.