[Specs-cx] Direct notification from OP to RP.

nara hideki hdknr at ic-tact.co.jp
Thu Mar 25 07:36:48 UTC 2010

Hi,all.

I'm thinking of a messing mechanism for OP to notfiy directly to RP
about CX contract status after discussions with =Nat.
There could be some ways.

1. AX update_url

I'm not quite sure if OP can send unsolicited possitive response
directly to openid.ax.update_url from the spec.
I think OP can.
The problem is that response message can be quite large to send back
to the OP by RP to check the signature.
If OP can use a pre-associated association and doesn't request direct
signature verification , it would not be a problem.

2. direct Artifact Authentication Response from OP to RP

This could be fine. But the signature must be needed in this case with
an already associated handle.

I think 2 is better. Any ideas?

---
hdknr.com