[Specs-cx] Data I/F

nara hideki hdknr at ic-tact.co.jp
Fri Apr 30 03:21:15 UTC 2010

CX itself do not have to  be  AX compliant.
I think consistency is important.  Application programmer usually uses
library which someone has built.

And how about request authentication ?  If a request is  CX compliant,
the response data can be encrypted in the same way to encrypt CX
Contract.
Do you want to define the other way to resolve this kind issues?

----
hdknr