[Specs-cx] Created Artifact Binding Sequence Diagram

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:43:52 UTC 2009

Sorry that I have been very quiet.
Been swamped last 45 days.

I finally managed to have time to create sequence diagram for Artifact
Binding.

http://www.sakimura.org/en/modules/wordpress/index.php?p=98

=hdknr also created a Python implementation based on

https://openid.pbworks.com/OpenIDwithArtifactBinding

which proved to be not very much of work either.
It was about 300 lines of code addition to JanRain Python library.

Next step we are going to do is to set up a demo-able site on the internet
so that you can play with a bit.
Then, we are going to code CX. We expect it to be not too much work either.
We just need to create XML then sign them and push that payload into one of
the AX field.

In the mean time, is there anybody who want to crack it on another language,
such as Java/PHP/Ruby etc.?

We changed the parameter names etc. a bit after coding on Python.
Perhaps there are other language specific concerns that a spec can absorb so
that it is going to be simpler for more people to implement.

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/