[Specs-cx] CX Use Cases and Requirements

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Fri Jul 31 15:49:33 UTC 2009

This is excellent Tatsuo, thank you for sharing.

Don Thibeau and I are talking with a number of large online retailers in the US about getting involved in CX.  I would like to send them a copy of this working draft as an example of opportunities to provide input.  Certainly they would need to sign IP contribution agreements before providing input. As a mechanism to get them engaged, would it be acceptable to send them a draft and ask if they have representatives from their companies who would like to participate in the development of this extension?

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel
CEO, JanRain - OpenID-enable your websites, customers, partners, and employees
5331 SW Macadam Ave., Suite 375, Portland, OR 97239