[Specs-cx] Disclosure publicity of a contract

nara hideki hdknr at ic-tact.co.jp
Fri Dec 11 05:35:20 UTC 2009

Hello, all.
I've been working with =nat on OpenID and OpenID CX  for years.

I'd like to know if  all disclosure of a contract should be always
public or not.
As with a case of a payment scenario:
1. End User buys somehting at RP. It costs 100$.
2. RP proposes CX contract to OP.
3. End User visits OP with the artifact of the contract.
4. End User authenticates and browses the detail of the contract
before he/she pays.

If the contract binds all there party, the consideration between RP
and OP SHOULD be shown to the End User. For example, because 7 $ ,7%
commission of total amount of 100$ payment from the End User to RP
thought OP MUST be dedicated by OP, RP will be paid 93$ by OP.

Is it right ? For usual credit card payment in Internet, we usually
don't know about commission between the net shop and the payment
agency.

This seems to be important to define of the OP and CX Template for the contract.
Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

-----
hdknr.com