[Specs-cx] Contract eXchange Requirement

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:09:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Scott!

I received the copy but I failed to noticed the moderation request and did
not push it to the list... Sorry guys but here it is.

In the mean time, I and =hdknr has been working on the next rev of the draft
looking at Scott's document etc. I am going to post the info about it in the
next mail.

Cheers,

Nat Sakimura (=nat)

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Scott Blackmer
<sblackmer at infolawgroup.com>wrote:

>  Nat Sakimura and I have been discussing common contract terms that could
> be represented in a CX model.  Here is a list of such items, which may
> promote discussion of what features CX needs to be able to accommodate from
> a legal perspective.
>

> Scott Blackmer
>

> *W. Scott Blackmer, Esq.*
>
> INFORMATIONLAWGROUP
>
> *privacy. security. technology. intellectual property.*
>
> * *

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/