[Openid-specs-ab] Reviewing Logout and Session issues during today's call
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 30 13:51:10 UTC 2020
I'm working on addressing the Logout and Session Management issues. You can see those at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Logout and https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Session. I'd like to discuss some of these issues during today's call. Those I'm particularly interested in discussing are:
* #1003: Document possible impacts of disabling third-party cookies on front-channel logout<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1003/document-possible-impacts-of-disabling>
* #1017: Session management: RP-init logout: Proposal for optional ui_locales parameter<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1017/session-management-rp-init-logout-proposal>
* #1047: session_state - upon authentication failure?<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1047/session_state-upon-authentication-failure>
* #1056: Use of id_token in RP-Initiated Logout as the id_token_hint<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1056/use-of-id_token-in-rp-initiated-logout-as>
* #1022: Session Management OP Frame message origin assertion<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1022/session-management-op-frame-message-origin>
BTW, you can see the current editor's drafts by following the links at https://openid.bitbucket.io/connect/.
Talk to you soon!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab