[Openid-specs-ab] Spec Call Notes 30-Mar-20

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 30 23:42:04 UTC 2020

Spec Call Notes 30-Mar-20

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay

Migration from Mercurial to Git
              Edmund Jay posted a sample conversion in December at https://bitbucket.org/edmund_jay/connect/
                           People should review this
              We'll wait until the next call to confirm the migration plan

Aggregated Claims
              Edmund has been experimenting with aggregated claims
              He is preparing a proposal for how claims providers can interoperably support this option
              This includes thinking about how to request aggregated claims
              Edmund plans to share an early draft with the working group soon
              He's trying to also align with OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance

Self-Issued Identity Provider
              Edmund has been experimenting with the self-issued identity provider
              In particular, how it can use aggregated claims

OAuth JAR
              Nat is going to update the spec this week to allow the client_id as a request parameter again

RP-Initiated Logout
              Mike let Nat and Edmund know about the plan to split the RP-Initiated Logout functionality into its own spec
                           Removing it from the Session Management Spec

Open Issues
              https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open
              We didn't look at open issues on the call

Next Call
              The next working group call is Thursday, April 9 at 7:00am Pacific Time