[Openid-specs-ab] We should update the "Web Developper Roadmap" chart

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:54:49 UTC 2020

Hi

This one came to me via twitter as an "Extremely good resource for learning
programming".
It is trying to lay out what one needs to learn.

https://github.com/kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap

It is getting tweeted quite often.

If you look at the Back-end Roadmap, you will notice that "Learn about
APIs" only has "Authentication" and not "Authorization". Among
"Authentication", both "OAuth", "OpenID Connect", and "JWT" is mentioned.
You may also notice that in the entire chart, there is nothing about
"Access Control" or "Permission Control (esp. in terms of Privacy)"
appears.

I thought it may be a good idea to contribute to the chart, but it may be
only me.

Thoughts?