[Openid-specs-ab] a/b connect WG call

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Thu Nov 7 14:24:32 UTC 2019

I've got a conflict so unfortunately won't be able to join the call at that
time.

It does seem that maybe the calendar is not aligned with the times and
timezones stated on the WG page. And that maybe the case with other WGs
too. It would be appreciated if that stuff could be synced up.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 7:10 AM Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-ab <

> Well, no answer is also an answer :-) See you in 1hr.
>
> > On 7. Nov 2019, at 15:03, Filip Skokan via Openid-specs-ab <
> >
> > Is the call happening now or in one hour?
> >
> > <Screenshot 2019-11-07 15.02.31.png>
> >
> > S pozdravem,
> > Filip Skokan

computer. Thank you._