[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Federation draft 09 ready for your review

Vladimir Dzhuvinov vladimir at connect2id.com
Mon Nov 4 21:04:55 UTC 2019

Hi Stuart,

You raise a valid and interesting point.

OBIE / Open Banking's current take at "federation" could put the scheme
at some point in future in a situation where it's cut off from
possibilities to evolve its institution trust model, grow into new
unforeseen areas, allow the implementation of new financial services, etc.

If federation is a first-class concept in Open Banking, orthogonal and
permitting the full set of possible trust relationships (m:n as Roland
explained), Open Banking will then be better prepared to meet unexpected
future developments.

I wonder what can be reasonably done at this point.

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov