[Openid-specs-ab] Trust&Identity hackaton

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Tue Aug 13 16:03:55 UTC 2019

Hi!

Before the upcoming NORDUnet Technical Workshop (https://events.nordu.net/display/NTW2019/Welcome)
there will be a 1 day hackaton on Trust&Identity issues on Monday September 23.

One item that will be worked on at the hackaton is OIDC federation. We have people working with OIDC libraries in
Python, Java and PHP present and will aim at doing some interop testing.
There will be a follow-up hackaton to this hackaton at the Internet2 Technology Exchange in December
(https://meetings.internet2.edu/2019-technology-exchange/)

The NORDUnet Technical Workshop has a slant toward the world of National Research Networks but are open to anyone.

If you want to know more before deciding to participate - sent me an email with your questions.
If you know you want to participate - register at https://events.nordu.net/conference/register.action?key=NTW2019

-- Roland
"Education is the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.” - Mark Twain