[Openid-specs-ab] session management login

Filip Skokan panva.ip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:35:31 UTC 2019

Hi Hans,

I don’t think so, at least not directly, the messages and mechanism put forth by Session Management do not introduce anything to convey a successful authorization/authentication response.

Closest I can imagine is the RP having access to a salted session_state that resulted from a failed prompt=none request earlier which it is able to use session management with and detect a change when the user now logs in for a said RP e.g. in another browser tab.

Can you elaborate a bit (especially on the “and more”)

Filip

Odesláno z iPhonu