[Openid-specs-ab] openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-01

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 22 18:56:14 UTC 2019

This is now published at https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-01.html.

                                                                -- Mike

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten at lodderstedt.net>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 7:44 AM
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
Subject: openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-01

Hi Mike,

I incorporated feedback I got (mainly off list) and our latest experiences and produced a new revision -01.

May I ask you to publish it? I created an archive containing all files (like last time).

I created tickets for all the changes I did and some more. So we can walk through them in the call.

Thanks in advance,
Torsten.