[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1077: Identity Assurance - Need Input from other Jurisdictions (openid/connect)

Torsten Lodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Apr 22 11:04:49 UTC 2019

New issue 1077: Identity Assurance - Need Input from other Jurisdictions
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1077/identity-assurance-need-input-from-other

Torsten Lodderstedt:

The document so far is driven by our (yes.com) experiences with identity assurance in a specific jurisdiction (Germany) and certain laws (AML, eIDAS, ...). This means the trust frameworks, identity documents, and verification methods considered are rather narrow.

We need input from other jurisdictions about documents & verification methods.
We need more input about concrete use cases for RPs.