[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1068: Follow ISO rules (ISO Directive Part 2) on the drafting (openid/connect)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 14 15:36:17 UTC 2019

New issue 1068: Follow ISO rules (ISO Directive Part 2) on the drafting
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1068/follow-iso-rules-iso-directive-part-2-on

Nat Sakimura:

As I have stated in the call of March 14, 2019, a technical document should not give any legal advice. To fulfill it, following ISO drafting rules (ISO Directive Part 2[1] and Global Relevance[2]) is a good idea as they are carefully constructed so that we do not get into those issues.

Also, by following these, there is an additional benefit of it becoming easier to get the eye-balls of relevant people during the public review.

[1] https://www.iso.org/sites/directives/current/part2/index.xhtml
[2] https://www.iso.org/governance-of-technical-work.html