[Openid-specs-ab] Status on Session Management, Front-Channel Logout and Back-Channel Logout

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 13 19:47:05 UTC 2019

The working group has already decided to take them from Implementer’s Draft status to Final Specification status.  Roland Hedberg is implementing certification tests for them.  We’re waiting to make them final until we receive early feedback from people running the certification tests to make sure that no loose ends are found that we should fix before making them final.

These are in widespread production use and stable.  You can implement them with confidence.

                                                       -- Mike