[Openid-specs-ab] Spec Call Notes 4-Feb-19

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Fri Feb 8 16:32:23 UTC 2019

In fact I would actually urge people to look at the devel branch on GitHub.
https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/tree/devel/draft <https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/tree/devel/draft>

That version contains even more changes. The big one about how to be able to
enforce federation policies.

> On 5 Feb 2019, at 00:21, Mike Jones via Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
> Spec Call Notes 4-Feb-19
>
> Mike Jones
> Nat Sakimura
> Brian Campbell
> Edmund Jay
> Bjorn Hjelm
>
> Errata
>               Mike is working through the errata issues
>               He's posting issues and commits to the list as fixes are applied so people can review along the way
>
> 5 Year Anniversary of the approval of OpenID Connect
>               It was approved on February 26, 2014
>               There's no new information on this since the last call
>
> Open Issues
>               https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open <https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open>
>               There are no new issues since the last call
>
> Federation
>               People are requested to review the current Federation draft https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html>
>                            It contains a lot of changes since the Implementer's Draft, which is available at https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0-ID1.html <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0-ID1.html>
>               Advancing Federation specification and deployment is a key goal for the Foundation in 2019
>
> Next Call
>               Thursday, February 14, 7am Pacific Time
— Roland

It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (30 Nov 1835-1910)