[Openid-specs-ab] "Nobody Cares About OAuth or OpenID Connect"...

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Sat Jan 26 14:52:02 UTC 2019

I agree that the title and the content don't exactly match.

My reading of the the actual content of the article was "libraries
(perhaps in collaboration with SaaS services) should hide OpenID Connect
from developers because it's too hard".

But the tone of the article (and the title) communicate something that I
sense in the community at large: a resistance to OpenID and OAuth
because it's too difficult.

IMHO, difficult = unfamiliar.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz