[Openid-specs-ab] "Nobody Cares About OAuth or OpenID Connect"...

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:28:39 UTC 2019

I just finished reading an issue of Technology Review focused on AI. More
of the articles we're cautionary than lauditory. I worked on Windows during
the springboard push to make Windows secure. Pollyanna views on the current
state of the product will not improve it, they will eventually doom it.
Let's try to make ooenid work for the future, not for the past.

thx ..Tom (mobile)