[Openid-specs-ab] Errata bug fixes
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 24 04:58:04 UTC 2019
And now these errata bugs are also fixed in the editor's drafts https://openid.bitbucket.io/connect/openid-connect-core-1_0.html and https://openid.bitbucket.io/connect/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html:
* #975<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/975> - Referenced additional related specifications
* #995<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/995> - Editorial Issue: description of policy_uri in DynReg
* #996<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/996> - Explicitly Ban 307 as the authorization response redirect
* #998<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/998> - Reconciled subject_types_supported descriptions
From: Mike Jones
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:20 PM
To: 'openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net' <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Subject: RE: Errata bug fixes
The editor's draft now also contains fixes to these errata issues:
* #985<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/985/> - Noted that the token_type value is case insensitive.
* #990<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/990/> - UserInfo Error Response Example missing "Bearer" auth-scheme.
* #986<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/986/> - Softening the 512 ASCII characters restriction.
* #993<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/993/> - How to treat a zero max_age request parameter?
* #994<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/994/> - Definition of country value within address claim.
From: Mike Jones
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:26 PM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Subject: Errata bug fixes
The editor's draft at https://openid.bitbucket.io/connect/openid-connect-core-1_0.html now contains fixes to these errata issues:
* #997<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/997> - Incorrect reference in Section 15.2
* #970<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/970/core-2-id-token-acr-claim-incorrectly> - ID Token acr claim incorrectly specifies the level 0 of assurance
* #982<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/982/error-in-jwt-claim-definitions-for-client> - Error in JWT claim definitions for client authentication
That's in addition to this fix, which was already present:
* #972<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/972> - Clarified nonce requirement in hybrid authentication request
Please review the fixes. I'm actively working through the errata issues, so expect more updates like this over the coming days.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab