[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1049: backchannel logout requests should include a reference to the OP (openid/connect)

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Mon Sep 24 18:09:56 UTC 2018

Agreed that encrypting the logout token that's to be sent over HTTPS
directly from OP to RP doesn't seem particularly useful.

That said, the issuer and audience could be conveyed in the JWE header. RFC
7519 kinda anticipated this kind of situation:

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 11:29 AM Hans Zandbelt via Openid-specs-ab <

computer. Thank you._