[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1037: Compound Metadata 3.4.1 example has a typo (openid/connect)

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Fri Aug 3 06:56:06 UTC 2018

Thanks, I’ll take care of this when I do a new version after the weekend.

> On 2 Aug 2018, at 16:24, Jeff LOMBARDO via Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
> New issue 1037: Compound Metadata 3.4.1 example has a typo
> https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1037/compound-metadata-341-example-has-a-typo
>
> Jeff LOMBARDO:
>
> In the section 3.4.1. Basic Components, there is a typo in example for compound metadata example:
> ```
> #!xml
>
> B(ms_C + SK[C) + A(ms_B + SK[B]))
> ```
> should be:
> ```
> #!xml
>
> B(ms_C + SK[C] + A(ms_B + SK[B]))
> ```

— Roland

The higher up you go, the more mistakes you are allowed. Right at the top, if you make enough of them, it's considered to be your style.
-Fred Astaire, dancer, actor, singer, musician, and choreographer (10 May 1899-1987)