[Openid-specs-ab] Proof of concept implementation

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:30:35 UTC 2018

Andreas,

Thanks for posting them.

(I remember replying to your original email but it does not seem to appear
in the archive so... )

Would you be willing to submit your work (https://oauth.no/trust/) in the
form of text or PDF to this mailing list so that it can form a part of your
contribution?

That will form a basis for the WG to discuss the design.

Best regards,

Nat Sakimura

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 8:42 PM Andreas Åkre Solberg via Openid-specs-ab <