[Openid-specs-ab] Proof of concept implementation

Andreas Åkre Solberg andreas.solberg at uninett.no
Thu Aug 2 11:42:19 UTC 2018

And here is a proof of concept implementation of resolving trust between entities using this design:

https://oauth.no/poc/

Andreas Åkre Solberg
Senior Technical Architect
UNINETT – https://uninett.no
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreassolberg/

2. aug. 2018 kl. 08:58 skrev Andreas Åkre Solberg <Andreas.Solberg at uninett.no<mailto:Andreas.Solberg at uninett.no>>:

I wrote a new article trying to explain and compare two alternative designs for trust chains for OpenID Connect Federations:

https://oauth.no/trust/

I would really appreciate others comments on this. I hope there is room for discussions on these fundamental design choices, regardless of the implementer’s draft status of the currently proposed specification.

Kind regards

UNINETT – https://uninett.no<https://uninett.no/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreassolberg/